Thank you so much to Melody at Life’s Daily Dose for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog award. I started this site to practice my writing voice but after becoming more active in the recent months I’ve found my passion for it again. I cannot express how grateful I am to all of you for your support, comments and especially for reading and listening. Much love.
Please take a look at Melody’s blog which offers great lifestyle advice but mostly positivity. Appreciating the simple pleasures in life is so important and she suggests some great steps on how to make it happen.
The rules of this award:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 facts about myself:
1. My husband is my best guy friend.
2. My son is made fully of charm, wit and will.
3. My best girl friend is K and we have lots of fun/trouble together.
4. I’m going to be moving to the Greater Boston Area shortly.
5. I hope to finish my PhD by the end of this year.
6. I love fashion.
7. I love books.
The great blogs I nominate for this award are: